I suggest you ...

Purchased tunings are no longer available after iPhone restore..help?

I have the banjo app and purchased the package of all tunings for $3.99. I had to restore my iphone for unrelated issues and after the restore, the app installed but the tunings are gone! I would like them back....!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    cordelia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You should be able to click purchase on the all tunings again, and the app store framework will indicate that you’ve already purchased, and would you like to download again. You should not be charged again for this. If you get the popup saying “would you like to purchase all tunings for $3.99?”, then do not click yes – this WILL charge you again. This piece of the application is actually more in Apple’s control than our own – they track which product identifiers have been purchased on their end, and it’s what we use when the local app (and record of purchases) have been deleted. In our next release, we will be adding a “restore purchases” button that accomplishes the same thing.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not able to click the Restore Purchases button. It's like the object for touch isn't really there, occasionally you can try to touch the button and you'll wind up hearing a "strum" of the strings that are on the not displayed banjo page.

Feedback and Knowledge Base